Saturday, November 13, 2010

A sneak peak at Christmas

Just giving you a sneak peak of my kitchen which is my favorite place to decorate. I love gingerbreads and candy ornaments and have been collecting for a long time. When you walk into my kitchen, you can smell Christmas in the air, thanks to Tyler candles, but I do have to put them on the stove now because I am so forgetful and don't want another fire in my kitchen. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.




I hope this gets you in the Christmas spririt.

4 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, what a wonderful tree for your kitchen! I love all the 'candy' ornaments too! I have always loved gingerbread boys and I used to make oodles of them when my boys were growing up. Since they all moved out I've gotten more girly in my decorating. I still love the gingerbread though. Thank you for sharing yours and have a lovely weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Nettie said...

your gingerbread ornaments are wonderful...always love looking at your Christmas displays

The Urban Chic said...

Sandi, I would love to do girly, but have to wait on that for my new bedroom.

Nettie thanks for the compliements. I have all the gingerbreads you gave me hanging and I love them. Love and hugs, Pat

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Pat, this is just the most adorable gingerbread tree I've EVER seen! I've got to show your blog to my daughter's girlfriend ~ she will have fits!! She always does a candy themed tree in reds and whites and she'll love your gingerbread designs!!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents