Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Christmas fantasy to tour

'Well it has taken me a long time to finally get my pictures downloaded, so I do hope you enjoy the tour. It's not as much as the last years due to the fact that we need space for our childern. If I could have all hanging trees, it might be better, but I am not really hip on the upside down trees. Many may look familiar, just done up a little different this year. I hope you enjoy seeing all my collections of Hallmark Keepsake ornaments. I have Charlie Brown, the Grinch, The Wizard of Oz, Mary's Angels, Santas, Snowmen, a pink tree in the room where my daughter will stay and of course we have a tree put up for her in the dining room with all her ornaments I have stored here. I also have my gingerbread tree and a tree in the foyer, which I didn't take a picture of.





                                                   

Keep going, there is more to see and including older posts which showcases more.

6 comments:

ThriftyAnnabella said...

Oh my, I feel like I'm touring a winter wonderland. You have so many great collections. I'm enjoying seeing all your wonderful displays. Thanks for stopping by ThrifyAnnabella. Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Julie said...

Your home is ozzing with Christmas Spirit!!! I wish so that I could find one of those Charlie Brown trees for my best friend.. She would love it.

Simply Shelley said...

Your Christmas home is amazing...so glad I got to see...thanks for sharing...Also,thanks for your visit to me....Many ,many Christmas blessings to you...Shelley

The Urban Chic said...

Thank you all for stopping by. It brings me pleasure to share my collection of Keepsake ornaments. Love and hugs, pat

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Dear Pat, I'm absolutely amazed at your Christmas collections. I'll have to come back again and again to see it all! Oh, How I wish I could visit and carefully touch each thing! LOVE your Santas, especially the one by the little fireplace. Your Snoopy in the red chair by the tiny tree is right up my little grandson's alley!! And that little wooden kitchen tree with the spoons is too cute for words. Each time I visit I'm sure I'll pick new favorites. So glad you are enjoying the vase. Guess we both love Lenox items, huh?!?

Love you,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

The Urban Chic said...

Stephanie, thanks for stopping by and enjoying the tour. that little tree was givien to me by my sister and I went to buy it and she had already sneaked it and bought it with me in the store. I have since added some other little utensils to it. It is so much cuter in peron and my camera doesn't do it justice. Happy you are enjoying your ornaments. I love wrapping gifts and putting angels that I make as toppers. Love and hugs, Pat