Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Deena's Christmas Delights Tour--dining room

Today I am presenting my dining room, filled with Charlie Brown, Wizard of Oz, Santas, an empty Red Hat tree which may not get decorated and my peppermint delights. The large Mr. and Mrs. Claus are some I made over 15 years ago and gave them to my mom for Christmas. Our painting has changed over the years, but this was the style back then. As you can tell I like Charlie Brown and the Wizard of Oz. One year when I was sick, I missed out on an Oz ornament and Al just got it for me on ebay at a lower price. The little picket fence is a combo of the things my mom liked and the wooden nativity pieces were from a dear friend. I hope you continue to enjoy the tour of what looks like a shop. I know that soon I will not be able to do this every year, so have started giving things away to my children and friends. Love and Hugs, Pat











































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Pat..what wonderful Christmas Delights you have. You've been working HARD

thanks for sharing!!!
deena

Mozzi said...

Pat, as usual, an absolute joy to visit, am amzed you managed to do all this this year with everything you have going on. Thanks for taking the time to do this, it's lovely.